Jun 29 , 2017
The original Tamanu Oil, 100% pure and comes in its most potent form. Rich in Vitamins A, E, anti-inflammatory Omegas 3, 6, and 9, this oil is best for those with sensitive skin and skin conditions – but can also be used on the hair. We recommend using Be Kekoa Tamanu Oil as a healing moisturizer for sensitive skin, and as a mix-in booster during deep conditioning and steam treatments. Be Kekoa Tamanu Oil:
- stimulates the scalp, encouraging growth and promoting the regrowth of stubborn thinning or balding areas
- adds a natural luster and intense moisture to dry, brittle, and damaged natural or chemically treated hair
- provides healing relief for skin and scalp conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and seborrheic dermatitis.
- nourishes and heals rosacea and other skin discolorations nourishment and healing for rosacea and skin discoloration.
- fights blemishes, breakouts, burns, and fades stretch marks.
- combats the signs of aging in both hair and skin – smoothing lines and wrinkles, evening skin tone, and giving hair and skin a natural luster and softness
- is a natural UV protectant
- is safe for everyday use, and gentle enough for the whole family.